Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

She's Back!

And with a vengeance. With J not working and trying to save money, I'm going to budget like no other. I've found a lot of ideas on Pinterest (the awesomest, most addicting website ever) that I am going to try to put into practice. I will post my attempts and, hopefully, successes. Meanwhile, here are a few good deals I acquired recently.

1) clipboards


I was looking for some cute clipboards for organizing and keeping lists. I found these in the clearance section of Office Max. They were priced at $4 each. I wasn't sure if this was the price before or after clearance so I took one to the register. It rang up at $1.50! I went back and grabbed the other two. My total came to $4.75. With my rewards certificate of $4.00, I ended up paying 75 cents! Total!

2) keyboard

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000

J needed a new keyboard because a certain kitty got curious, jumped on the desk, and spilled tea on his keyboard. Luckily, this keyboard he had been eyeing was on sale at Best Buy for $29.99 (originally $49.99). With a $20.00 rewards certificate, I paid a total of $10.54.

*Tip: Sign up for the free rewards cards at stores you shop at regularly. You will get extra spending money at those stores by making your regular purchases.

No comments: