Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Belted Cardigan

In participating in the 30 for 30, I got some new outfit ideas from other bloggers. I think the belted cardigan look is really cute. I got my inspiration from Amy (Amy Fashion) and Tania (What Would a Nerd Wear). Here is my version:

I admit it's a little rough but I tried. I also didn't have the best cardigan...it's only long in the front, not the back. Ah well, I was glad to find a skinny belt to wear around my waist. My pants' belts are too big for my waist. This cute one is a really deep maroonish purple. I found it in the clearance area at Old Navy for $4.19.

Now that 30 for 30 is over and once work calms down, I will get back to my usual blogging. I found some great treasures over the past week that I can't wait to share with you.

No comments: