Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Flea Markets in Rockford

Awhile back I picked up a magazine called Flea Market Style. (Here is their blog.) I fell in love with the houses decorated in all flea market finds. Apparently I never stopped talking about it because J surprised me over the weekend and took me to two flea markets in Illinois. Here are the signs and my finds.

I am trying a new thing with my pictures. Basically the process went like this:
1) Insert pictures into Word document.
2) Crop and position.
3) Print screen and paste in GIMP.
4) Cut from GIMP and paste in Paint.
5) Save and insert into blog.
If anyone has a better method (preferably free and easy), please let me know.

*Tip: Share your interest with others. They may know of places and things you never knew existed.

No comments: