Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hoodie, Sandals, Necklace - Kohls

My mom and I went out shopping to Kohls yesterday. The original purpose was for these shoes:

Candie's Smokey Platform High Heels
Please note that when I set out to find these shoes, I knew they were pink and sparkly, but I did not know they would be that high! I'm pretty sure I would have fallen in these, but they were sold out so I didn't even get a chance to try. Instead, I got a hoodie, sandals, and a necklace. I spent $28 (and saved $27!).



The hoodie was 60% off and the sandals were 25% off. The necklace was actually bought by Mom. 100% of the proceeds go to breast cancer research. Here is a close-up of the necklace:

The couch makes a good makeshift background.
*Tip: Although you may go shopping for something in particular, keep your mind open for other options.

1 comment:

MoreCowbellPlease23 said...

Last time I went to Kohl's, our cashier gave us his 15% family and friends discount because he said we had become his friends while we were talking to him during the checkout :P