Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Berry Holiday Wreath - Target

Grandma had given me a leaf spray for autumn, so I already had a wreath hook. But I had no Christmas wreath. I searched high and low before Christmas. I finally found this berry wreath at Target during the after-Christmas sales. The price was $10 (50% off)!

I love that it's so simple I can put it up around Thanksgiving and leave it up until Valentine's Day.

*Tip 1: Shop for Christmas decor after Christmas for the next year. Places like Target and Walmart will clearance all of their Christmas items on the 26th (and sometimes earlier). The longer it has been after Christmas, the more discounted it will be.

*Tip 2: Buy versatile items that you can leave up for longer periods of time. Winter berries can be left up longer than Santa.

No comments: