Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Olympus Stylus Tough 3000 - Amazon.com

I stopped at Office Depot last week and they had several items on sale at the front of the store. One was an Olympus Stylus Tough 3000 Digital Camera. It was originally $199.99, on sale for $149.99. I decided to think on it, but they are now unfortunately sold out. So I checked on Amazon.com and there it was....
pretty green color!

This camera was $159 and free shipping! (FREE Super Saver Shipping is available on orders $25 and over.) Plus it was a kit so it came with the following items:

8 GB Memory Card
Card Reader
Li-ion Battery
Tripod
Deluxe Carrying Case
Floating Camera Strap
Screen Protectors
Lens Cleaning Kit

I can't wait for my new (waterproof, freezeproof, shockproof) digital camera to arrive in the next week!

*Tip 1: Buy it when you see it! Good deals don't last long.

*Tip 2: Amazon.com and Ebay.com sells new items at prices often cheaper than what you find in the stores. Amazon is especially good for textbooks. I have found textbooks that would be $100+ at the bookstore for under $30!

No comments: