Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 for 30 - Day 22

So you have probably noticed that I am missed a few days of 30 for 30. This is because, through this process, I have determined that I am not a fashion blogger. I simply do not have an eye for style like many of you others do. I am also significantly lacking in the accessories department. Therefore, I have made a few adjustments to 30 for 30 for my personal sanity. First, I decided to not count camisoles in my 30 for 30 and therefore have many more layering options. And secondly, I will only remix my weekday outfits. I am in desperate need of some variety. And since I chose my pieces primarily for work, I will have the opportunity to be a little more casual the other 2 days. Thanks for your understanding and on to today's outfit!













White Cardigan - Vanity
Green Tank - Kohls
Pinstripe Pants - Kohls
Black Heels - Kohls

No comments: