Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

American Living Sweater - JCPenney

So today I am featuring a bargain not found by me. This was found by my mom. I definitely take after her. And once you read about this, you'll see what a a great role model I have!

This is an American Living sweater from JCPenneys that is originally priced at $54. My mom found it marked down 80% and then had a $10 off coupon. This brought her grand total to 81 cents! You heard right, 81 cents! 77 cents for the sweater and 4 cents in tax. I am in awe! This has to be some sort of record!

*Tip: Coupons that give discounts off any dollar amount are the best kind of coupon. These result in department store purchases under $1 as demonstrated by my mom.

She plans to wear this sweater for Purple Day. Purple Day is an international grassroots effort dedicated to increasing awareness about epilepsy worldwide. I will be wearing purple in memory of my ex-boyfriend Dan, who died from a seizure at age 25. RIP. Please join me in wearing purple on March 26th!

No comments: