Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring Wreath - Etsy

Now that the weather is starting to warm up and we are already half way through the month of March, it was time for me to replace my winter wreath with a spring wreath. Nothing in the stores was what I was looking for. Then I ended up on etsy.com. For those of you that don't know, etsy is a website for people to buy and sell handmade items. I searched for a spring wreath and found this bright and spring-y wreath from Tiny Cottages Treasures.

I ordered it less than a week ago and it's already here! I got home from work and grocery shopping to discover a box by my mailbox. I was so excited, I hung up my new wreath and snapped a picture.

The best picture I could manage at night with a point-and-shoot.
*Tip: Etsy is a great place to find unique and one-of-a-kind items. It is like having several hundred boutiques at your fingertips.

No comments: